• Performs duties involving shoveling, raking, luting, jack hammering, heavy lifting and the use of multiple small tools involved with asphalt milling and paving
• Requires extensive and heavy physical activity, dexterity and fine motor skills.
• Must be able to carry very heavy loads of materials sometimes up to 75 pounds.
• Must be able to work in all-weather elements.
• Requires the ability to stand, walk, reach, kneel, climb or balance.
• Minimum of 1 yr. experience working outdoors in extreme weather conditions
• Be able to read and understand simple directions
• Must be able to read a tape measure, as well as perform simple mathematical equations
• Current Driver’s License preferred